Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I believe...

I believe... in the power of positive thinking. 100%

I believe... that the people you love the most are often the ones that drive you craziest.

I believe... that a very smart person was right when they told me you can't live with one foot in the past & one in the future, but have to live in today.

I believe.. that mandatory coffee breaks should required by law. Wouldn't we all be happier?

I believe... that learning to compromise is one of the most valuable lessons there is.

I believe... sweating the small stuff will give me wrinkles. Lots of them.

I believe...that even though some days I want to sell my child to the Indians, she is still somehow one of my favorite people in the world.

I believe...people will always believe that they know you & understand your story. Screw 'em.

I believe...heartaches and headaches and tears can be calmed by the sea.

I believe...the people who are the most important in your life aren't the ones who are showing you the loudest...but the ones who are quietly waiting until the moment you need them the most.

I believe... that a good book is a perfectly acceptable escape from the real world.

I believe... that there should be a licensing exam for the right to procreate. You need one to fish, hunt, drive....but parenting is fair game?

I believe... that learning to love yourself makes you so much better prepared to love everyone else & in turn makes this love deeper, richer and more fulfilling.

I also believe that these big blue eyes are going to let her get away with SO much (especially with Daddy & Grandpa)...like eating her drumsticks? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment